Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Little About the Childhood Conspiratorist

Hello. After posting my first post, I realized I told you nothing about me. I've named myself the Childhood Conspiratorist, but the name I was given by my parents is Ariana. I'm 16, yet I love to watch cartoons such as Pokemon and Disney movies. Recently though, I began to google conspiracies against my favorites television shows and movies. Turns out there are a lot, and I decided that, even though there are many blogs explaining the theories, I wanted to give my opinion on whether or not they were true. So here it is, on Blogspot and the internet, a description of the theories and my own beliefs behind them. I'm open to new conspiracy theories anytime, and I'm willing to blog about them.

Expect conspiracies from Pokemon (games and television series), more Rugrats (moving on to All Grown Up), and Disney. Those are only a listing of a few. I'll try to post once or more a day. And I hope you enjoy.

                                                                Love,
                                                                The Childhood Conspiratorist

No comments:

Post a Comment